I really have had it with winter.
It’s constantly freezing outside and I have slipped on ice and fallen on my face more times than I would like to admit.
In an attempt to remind me of the good days of spring and summer, I concocted this delicious smoothie!
Fruity and healthy, this smoothie really made a gross winter day a little brighter.
Watermelon Raspberry Smoothie
(Makes one smoothie)
- 3/4 cup watermelon, chopped
- 1/2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1/4 cup raspberry or vanilla soy yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 medium banana
- 2 tbsp flax, chia or hemp seed (optional)
- pinch of xanthan gum to thicken (optional)
Throw all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Here is to hoping that the weather improves soon!
Have a great weekend!