I am excited to say that I have been nominated for “The Versatile Blogger” Award!
Amanda at Amanda’s COREner has kindly nominated me for this award. I am a frequent reader of her blog and love how her videos help motivate me to go to the gym- so thank you (for both the nomination and motivation)!
So here are the rules:
- Display the award on your blog
- Mention/link the person who nominated you
- Nominate another 10 (or so) bloggers you feel should be given this award
- Inform these individuals that you have nominated them
- Write 7 facts about yourself
- I love 90’s music and fashion. Nostalgia at its best!
- I use to be addicted to Coca-Cola. I would drink about 3-5 cans a day. I stopped cold turkey and now can’t stand the taste.
- I created a 30 before 30 list that I am dead set on accomplishing.
- I want to see every single state in America before I die. I’ve seen a good portion of the east coast and a bit of the west coast, so still lots to see!
- My favourite game is Catchphrase. I highly suggest playing it!
- My favourite website to peruse is Buzzfeed.
- I love high intensity cardio classes.
Here are my nominations:
- Gluten Free Fabulous
- Mum’s the Word
- Piece of Cait
- Bake With Me Blog
- Oh She Cooks
- I Need a Feed
- Honk If You’re Vegan
- Yoga and Yum
- Living. Breathing. Baking.
A big thank you again to Amanda!