It is Foodie Penpal Reveal day!
This month, I was paired with a lady by the name of Roxanne, who lives out in Newfoundland! Sometimes I feel like a bad Canadian considering I’ve never really seen a lot of Canada. I’ve only been in Ontario and Quebec. Shameful, I know.
My Foodie Penpal was kind enough to send me some treats from the east coast and I was thrilled.
My Foodie box included:
- Newfoundland Screech Rum Flavoured Coffee
- Mini olive oil
- Nut & Cranberry Luna Bar
- Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Granola
- Emergen-C drinks
- “Moose Droppings” (Chocolate covered Jujubes)
- Apple blueberry fruit yogurt smoothie
- Orange Peach mango Nesfruta drink mix
- Lima bean soup mix
- Angie’s Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn
- Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop Sea Salt popcorn
- Salt water taffy
- Think Thin chocolate fudge protein bar
So much food. I couldn’t believe she fit this much food in the box she sent me. Naturally, I was thrilled!
Thanks so much to Roxanne for sending me all these goodies!
Interested in knowing more about the Foodie Pen pal program? Check out Lindsay’s blog The Lean Green Bean to learn more!
Also, Happy Halloween!
I got into the Halloween spirit and went pumpkin carving crazy this year. Here’s Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas that I carved last night.
I hope everyone has a great day and indulges a little on Halloween treats. I know I will 🙂